List your property & reach actively searching Renters today!
“For Rent” signs & classified advertisements are not enough to get an apartment leased in today’s highly competitive Chicago rental market.
These days, effective leasing requires a more comprehensive marketing strategy — combined with an all-out team approach that will assist you in navigating a myriad of complex inter-related dimensions, and empower you to successfully & quickly move from listing to a fully executed lease.
For more than 30 years, the experts at Apartment People have been committed to offering Landlords the highest level of customized, one-stop service and personal attention with every aspect of the Leasing process. Plus, we offer Landlords unmatched access to tens of thousands of Renters that rely upon Apartment People every year to help them find their new homes.
Our services including:
- Helping you establish a fair market rate for your lease, based on our deep knowledge of the rental landscape and Chicago area expertise
- Immediately getting your listing in front of the broadest range of potential renters by syndicating your listing to hundreds of the most popular online rental sites — including craigslist, apartments.com, Zillow and our own heavily trafficked website: apartmentpeople.com
- Maintaining the keys for your property in our Keys department — and even making additional keys for you on site, if needed
- Fully-licensed Leasing Consultants to personally present your property to potential Tenants
- Tailoring a package of Tenant Evaluation Tools tools to help you make the best possible decisions
- Preparing Lease applications with our in-house Processing team — including all required disclosures & documentation
- Coordinating Lease signings, all the way to successful execution
Also, because we do not own or manage any of our listings, you can rest assured that your property will receive our fullest attention from our team.
To find out how quickly and easily we can get your apartment rented — contact our Landlord Services Department at 773-248-8800 or firstname.lastname@example.org