Chicago Apartment finding made easy for the DePaul University College of Law Community.
Apartment People, is Chicago’s ORIGINAL apartment finding service, successfully matching Chicago apartment owners & renters since 1984.
We are here to assist you with every step of your apartment finding process — and as always, our services to Renters are FREE.
We offer the DePaul University College of Law community the following:
- The largest inventory of Chicago apartments to choose from— many found no place else.
- Hundreds of licensed & experienced Listing Consultants to personally assist you through every step of the process — from acquainting you with Chicago’s many neighborhoods and driving you to see the apartments you select… to finding the perfect space that matches your unique financial needs and lifestyle… to helping you navigate the intricacies of the leasing process.
Apartment People’s client-centric approach & dedication to total satisfaction have been recognized over the years with many accolades, including the prestigious Better Business Bureau Award for Marketplace Ethics.
- Voted “Best Apartment Finding Service” by the Chicago Reader, for more than 7 consecutive years.
- A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- Extensive Selection of pet-friendly apartments.
- Open 7 days a week.
- We will drive you to see the apartments.
- FREE service to Renters!
Discover for yourself today why nearly 30,000 renters consistently rely on Apartment People to help them find their new homes. Put us to work for you today.
For personal assistance, contact:
773-248-8800 ext 289
Apartment People provides its services on a fair and equal basis to all persons, without unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, genetic information, marital status, legal source of income, or any other factor that the law protects from housing or employment discrimination.